Every month in our employee newsletter we highlight one of our employees who share a little about themselves. Today we are featuring one of the people who has to know all the answers about everything going on at The Jones Center - Monserrate Cuevas.
- What is your title and how do you explain your role to others?
Guest Services Rep. 2
I schedule birthday parties, room reservations, help guests obtain memberships and get registered for activities. In addition to answering all kinds of customer questions I also deal with accounting issues at the end of the day.
- Tell us about yourself in 140-ish characters:
Full time student (Accounting Major / Human Resources Minor). Oldest daughter. Engaged. Responsible. Well-organized. Likes: travel, learning about different cultures, working with numbers.
- The Jones Center is a place where people go to be active. What is your "power song" when you want to be active and get in the mood to have a great day?
Michael Buble - "It's a Beautiful Day"
- Favorite thing about The Jones Center:
I think the learning activities (ballet, gymnastics, tae kwon do, and learn-to skate classes) are a great opportunity for our community members.
- What is the one thing that folks at work don’t know about you?
Mark Walburg = favorite actor